Management system guidance
ISO Navigator Pro™ is a free tool that provides practical, expert guidance for businesses wishing to interpret and better implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Our range of templates cover the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and offer an easy way to implement your next management system.
Key benefits of leadership
Leaders at all levels, including Top management, must establish unity of purpose and direction and create conditions in which people are engaged in achieving your organization's quality objectives. ISO 9000:2015 suggests the following ways in which 'leadership' can be implemented or observed:
- Establishing and communicating QMS processes and policies, and clear visions of the organization’s mission and strategy;
- Creating and sustaining shared values, fairness and ethical role models at all levels of the organization;
- Establishing an culture of trust and integrity;
- Encouraging an organizational commitment to quality;
- Ensuring that leaders are positive examples to people in the organization;
- Providing people with the required resources, training and freedom to act responsibility and with accountability;
- Inspiring, encouraging and recognizing people’s contributions.
The removal of the role of ‘management representative’ reinforces a need to see the quality management system embedded into routine business operations, rather than operating as an independent system in its own right with its own dedicated management structure.
More information on quality management principles
|Customer focus||Meeting customer requirements and exceeding expectations|
|Process approach||Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA), sequence and interaction, inputs, activities and outputs|
|Improvement||Innovation, opportunities, root cause analysis, and ability to react to change|
|Engagement of people||Training, knowledge, competence, and empowerment|
|Evidence‐based decision making||Data analysis, process performance assessment, and risk-based thinking|
|Relationship management||Maintaining relationships with intertested and providers in the supply chain|
More information on PDCA
How to apply the latest quality management principles
The latest and current quality management principles (QMPs), stated in ISO 9000:2015, are intended to provide the foundation by which any organization can continually improve its performance.
You can learn to apply the latest quality management principles in the context of your business's own particular operations by reviewing and documenting its activities in the context of each quality management principle.
Want to know more?
- Read our customer's feedback
- Client list - who's using our templates?
- How the templates are formatted and download examples
- Why we use turtle diagrams and process maps
- What's the difference between a process and a procedure?
- About documented information
A certificate guarantees the information your internet browser is receiving now originates from the expected domain - https://www.iso9001help.co.uk. It guarantees that when you make a purchase, sensitive data is encrypted and sent to the right place, and not to a malicious third-party.
Free PDCA guidance
ISO Navigator™ is our FREE online training tool that shows you how to apply the principles of PDCA to your operations. We also offer many helpful templates that get you on the road to documenting your management system, please visit the download page.