Management system guidance
ISO Navigator Pro™ is a free tool that provides practical, expert guidance for businesses wishing to interpret and better implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Our range of templates cover the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and offer an easy way to implement your next management system.
Key benefits of leadership
Leaders at all levels, including Top management, must establish unity of purpose and direction and create conditions in which people are engaged in achieving your organization's quality objectives. ISO 9000:2015 suggests the following ways in which 'leadership' can be implemented or observed:
- Establishing and communicating QMS processes and policies, and clear visions of the organization’s mission and strategy;
- Creating and sustaining shared values, fairness and ethical role models at all levels of the organization;
- Establishing an culture of trust and integrity;
- Encouraging an organizational commitment to quality;
- Ensuring that leaders are positive examples to people in the organization;
- Providing people with the required resources, training and freedom to act responsibility and with accountability;
- Inspiring, encouraging and recognizing people’s contributions.
The removal of the role of ‘management representative’ reinforces a need to see the quality management system embedded into routine business operations, rather than operating as an independent system in its own right with its own dedicated management structure.
More information on quality management principles
|Customer focus||Meeting customer requirements and exceeding expectations|
|Process approach||Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA), sequence and interaction, inputs, activities and outputs|
|Improvement||Innovation, opportunities, root cause analysis, and ability to react to change|
|Engagement of people||Training, knowledge, competence, and empowerment|
|Evidence‐based decision making||Data analysis, process performance assessment, and risk-based thinking|
|Relationship management||Maintaining relationships with intertested and providers in the supply chain|
More information on PDCA
Free internal audit checklists
Check out our free internal audit checklists. The audit checklist template is just one of the many tools which are available from the auditor’s toolbox that help ensure your audits address the necessary requirements.
Over 8,000 companies and globally recognized brands have relied on our templates to provide a path to improve, collaborate, and to enhance their operations to achieve certification, please see our client list for more information.