Management system guidance
ISO Navigator Pro™ is a free tool that provides practical, expert guidance for businesses wishing to interpret and better implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Our range of templates cover the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and offer an easy way to implement your next management system.
Key benefits of relationship management
Interested parties influence the performance of an organization. Sustained success is more likely to be achieved when the organization manages relationships with all of its interested parties to optimize their impact on its performance.
Relationship management with its supplier and partner networks is of particular importance. Key benefits of relationship management
- Enhanced performance of the organization and its interested parties through responding to the opportunities and constraints related to each interested party;
- Common understanding of goals and values among interested parties;
- Increased capability to create value for interested parties by sharing resources and competence and managing quality-related risks;
- A well-managed supply chain that provides a stable flow of goods and services.
Actions you can take to enhance relationship management
- Determine relevant interested parties (such as suppliers, partners, customers, investors, employees, and society as a whole) and their relationship with the organization;
- Determine and prioritize interested party relationships that need to be managed;
- Establish relationships that balance short-term gains with long-term considerations;
- Pool and share information, expertise and resources with relevant interested parties;
- Measure performance and provide performance feedback to interested parties, as appropriate, to enhance improvement initiatives;
- Establish collaborative development and improvement activities with suppliers, partners and other interested
- Encourage and recognize improvements and achievements by suppliers and partners.
More information on quality management principles
|Customer focus||Meeting customer requirements and exceeding expectations|
|Process approach||Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA), sequence and interaction, inputs, activities and outputs|
|Leadership||Establishing strategic direction and operational purpose|
|Improvement||Innovation, opportunities, root cause analysis, and ability to react to change|
|Evidence‐based decision making||Data analysis, process performance assessment, and risk-based thinking|
|Engagement of people||Training, knowledge, competence, and empowerment|
More information on PDCA
Free internal audit checklists
Check out our free internal audit checklists. The audit checklist template is just one of the many tools which are available from the auditor’s toolbox that help ensure your audits address the necessary requirements.
Over 8,000 companies and globally recognized brands have relied on our templates to provide a path to improve, collaborate, and to enhance their operations to achieve certification, please see our client list for more information.