Management system guidance
Engagement of people
ISO Navigator Pro™ is a free tool that provides practical, expert guidance for businesses wishing to interpret and better implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Our range of templates cover the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and offer an easy way to implement your next management system.
Key benefits of the engagement of people
Competent, empowered and engaged people at all levels of your organization are essential to enhance it's ability to create and deliver value to its customers and stakeholders. ISO 9000:2015 suggests the following ways in which the 'engagement of people' can be implemented or observed:
- Improved understanding of your organization's objectives by the people in the organization and increased motivation to achieve them;
- Enhanced involvement of people in improvement activities;
- Enhanced personal developement, initiatives and creativity;
- Enhanced people satisfaction;
- Enhanced organizational trust and collaboration;
- Increased attention to shared organizational values and culture.
More information on quality management principles
|Process approach||Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA), sequence and interaction, inputs, activities and outputs|
|Leadership||Establishing strategic direction and operational purpose|
|Customer focus||Meeting customer requirements and exceeding expectations|
|Improvement||Innovation, opportunities, root cause analysis, and ability to react to change|
|Evidence‐based decision making||Data analysis, process performance assessment, and risk-based thinking|
|Relationship management||Maintaining relationships with intertested and providers in the supply chain|
More information on PDCA
How to apply the latest quality management principles
The latest and current quality management principles (QMPs), stated in ISO 9000:2015, are intended to provide the foundation by which any organization can continually improve its performance.
You can learn to apply the latest quality management principles in the context of your business's own particular operations by reviewing and documenting its activities in the context of each quality management principle.
Want to know more?
- Read our customer's feedback
- Client list - who's using our templates?
- How the templates are formatted and download examples
- Why we use turtle diagrams and process maps
- What's the difference between a process and a procedure?
- About documented information
A certificate guarantees the information your internet browser is receiving now originates from the expected domain - https://www.iso9001help.co.uk. It guarantees that when you make a purchase, sensitive data is encrypted and sent to the right place, and not to a malicious third-party.
Free PDCA guidance
ISO Navigator™ is our FREE online training tool that shows you how to apply the principles of PDCA to your operations. We also offer many helpful templates that get you on the road to documenting your management system, please visit the download page.