Management system guidance
8.2 Requirements for Products and Services
ISO Navigator Pro™ is a free tool that provides practical, expert guidance for businesses wishing to interpret and better implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Our range of templates cover the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and offer an easy way to implement your next management system.
8.2.1 Customer Communication
This requirement is directly comparable to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Clause 7.2.3 Customer Communication. It has been expanded to include new requirements to obtain ‘customer views and perceptions’ instead of ‘customer feedback’. Some or all of the following specific customer communication should be observed and evidenced:
- Marketing information;
- Quotations and order forms;
- Confirmation of authorized orders and amended orders;
- Delivery notes and certificates of conformity;
- Invoices and credit notes;
- E-mail and general correspondence;
- Site visit reports or notes to/from customer;
- Customer feedback and complaints management process.
If you need a procedure help manage and control your business's customer communication process, click here. You should ensure that your organization has established effective arrangements for providing the customer with product information, a means of handling inquiries and orders and a method for handling customer comments that includes both compliments and complaints. Establish processes for communicating with your customers:
- Develop a process to control communications with customers;
- Implement your customer communications process;
- Communicate with your customers;
- Maintain records.
More information on PDCA
Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
Want to know more?
- Read our customer's feedback
- Client list - who's using our templates?
- How the templates are formatted and download examples
- Why we use turtle diagrams and process maps
- What's the difference between a process and a procedure?
- About documented information
A certificate guarantees the information your internet browser is receiving now originates from the expected domain - https://www.iso9001help.co.uk. It guarantees that when you make a purchase, sensitive data is encrypted and sent to the right place, and not to a malicious third-party.
Free PDCA guidance
ISO Navigator™ is our FREE online training tool that shows you how to apply the principles of PDCA to your operations. We also offer many helpful templates that get you on the road to documenting your management system, please visit the download page.