Management system guidance
ISO Navigator Pro™ is a free tool that provides practical, expert guidance for businesses wishing to interpret and better implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Our range of templates cover the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and offer an easy way to implement your next management system.
7.1.4 Environment for the Operation of Processes
Confirm that your organization has identified, provided and maintained the infrastructure necessary for achieving product conformance. Ensure that your organization provides a work environment that allows the achievement of product conformity, by considering and implementing the following human physical factors:
- Safe working environment with good lighting, ventilation, safe passageways, stairs and corridors;
- Safe working equipment, tools and process;
- Safe methods of work;
- Provision of training and instruction;
- Cascase of information to employees;
- Provision of safe means of handling, storage, use and transportation of equipment, materials and chemicals.
All employees must:
- Protect themselves and co-workers who may be affected by their actions and behavior;
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and/or clothing provided;
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions and follow procedures and work instructions.
More information on PDCA
Free internal audit checklists
Check out our free internal audit checklists. The audit checklist template is just one of the many tools which are available from the auditor’s toolbox that help ensure your audits address the necessary requirements.
Over 8,000 companies and globally recognized brands have relied on our templates to provide a path to improve, collaborate, and to enhance their operations to achieve certification, please see our client list for more information.